FrodeauxB on Tue, 4 Sep 2001 20:30:58 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> It's the law!-Or is it the money?

Yes, it is the person, not a profession, which matters. I am most sensitive
to generalizations about any group, as I am sure you are. It seems to me,
however, that the only "political incorrectness" we tolerate is that aimed at
lawyers. It is an honorable profession, as are many. Some practitioners do
not treat it as such.
I must also wonder if your analogy is fair. Of course, you have had the
benefit (?) of knowing both systems, so I am sure it is not incorrect,
especially for those who serve themselves and not all of us.

Sincerely,

David