joseph green on Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:18:06 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] reclaim the streets

Hello, I'm emailing you (the listserve?) because I'm
interested in locating more work written by Noel
Douglas and Tony Credland. Sometime ago they posted an
email announcing that they are writing 3 booklets on
reclaim the streets, carnivalesque, being realistic.
How can i get copies of this material? How can I
contact them?

Thanks much! Green