pre.verse][1:chpt 2.1][ on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 02:06:29 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ::[post] 11th hr Reality Smear::

::[post] 11 hrs::

liquid mobile vomit news & faces text-message glowing::
targets-seeking floating chrome flame flowers::
asbestos ground-zero breathing::
visual depth charges::
a communicative-junky smack of smeared black broken towers::
jagged cartoon plane-bites::
gaseous price-warred nausea & blood levels low and flowing::
sepia hotels crashing orwellian::
trapped & caged in bombs of pictured glass filters [TV screenic]::
extremist & deranged media outlets drown in personalized life-loading

::
"we will find these ppl and they will suffer [and buffer the tragic]"
::

acronyms splice cataclysm via the sonic personal::
[FBI.CIA.NBC.CNN.NYPD]::
kabullish scrape-goating::
bleeding jet-propelled aggression & plangent hell::
bone & metal rock-shocking::
economy locked down & dust gravity up::
pocket/cell disfunctioning in streets with phone savioured dramas::
debri pentagon blizzards::
zombies of masked post-explosion-corpses::
deaf & dumbed-fumbling::
a sunset of fog loss & automobilic peace::
home videoed heros suck big bucked glory::
war rhetoric meets military melodrama::
cliches abcessing & abounding on CNNesqued TV::
blanket coverage of war::
ATM's blanked in a frozen rush::
billowing I.D. checks N stumbling newsreaders::
National Guardants in reality smears::
trauma networks vs bloodlust demeanors::
televised static force-colonised

  	net.wurker][mez][
 pro.ject.ile x.blooms.x .go.here.
	      xXXx