Christina Hung on Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:11:48 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Sender: nettime-l-request@bbs.thing.net

While I am looking forward to analysis of tuesday's events by the nettime
community, I feel it's really too early for this kind of cynicism.  Is this
truly your intention or am I reading along a line of > traditional human
meandering?