james mc parlane on Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:57:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] WarSpasm

Ok.. I'm now officially confused...

This is a battle of good vs. evil (so they say)..... But I think the
terrorists actions _and_ what the US has done to create the terrorists is
evil..

If this is Armageddon, then who is the anti-christ?... binladin or the
_other_ bush twins? I can't tell the difference...

I'm just waiting for the next round of reality TV shows to be postponed or
cancelled when they realise when they won't be able to compete for ratings
with "WAR - This Time Its Justified Revenge" live on CNN.

This is getting seriously mushroom shaped...