brainstorm on Tue, 18 Sep 2001 00:41:37 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [i love u] bande de cochons september 2001

http://www.i-love-u.ch  http://www.i-love-u.tv

Band-e de Cochons
Les Esperan-ces enfuit;
Le clou s'est percee.

(Band of Pigs!
Departed hopes!
The nail has pierced itself)

Love,

Bippi.

Dear pink of my mind!

Pathetic. For ages I‘ve been looking for you. Everywhere. I can‘t
remember when it began. Don’t ask me where I first saw you. It might
have been the tiny lamp on an electronic toy I used to have as a child
to teach me arithmetics. 1+1=3 and the lamp shone up bright. Wrong, this
meant. Might have been my aunts lipstick, she used to hide behind the
bottles of antiseptic in the bathroom cupboard. She never wore it. In
secret, I did, of course. Or perhaps the high-heel, one chick threw
after me, saying that I had watched her private parts too closely. Was I
only there discovering, what I was to become obsessed with? Like you,
that shoe really sent the stars whirling round my head.
Today I’m careful. You still drive me crazy. You‘re not in the sunset,
not in the stripes of my toothpaste. The places I search for you have
been getting freaky lately. It spooks the shit out of me sometimes. A
week ago I caught myself gazing deep down my own throat. The tongue all
yellow. No pink of you. The other day my eyes were glued to the TV
screen, staring at pig’s backsides. One packed next to the other. It
could have been you – almost. My breath stopped and my hands shook. Call
me a pig if you like.Why not green like grass or blue like the see –
simple as that. It wasn’t my choice. You gave me the eye. Special kind
of pink, my colour of...

In eye, for ever.

september issue 2001: "bande de cochons"

monthly appearing e-zine for multimedia art,
monthly changing subject, no-commerce platform for cyber-artists,
photographers, screen-designer, e-musicians, movie-makers, comic-developers...

visit http://www.i-love-u.ch  http://www.i-love-u.tv

our snailmail:
i love u ezine
kellergaesslein 7