Nmherman on Tue, 18 Sep 2001 05:04:20 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Terrorism with weapons of mass destruction

In a message dated 9/17/2001 6:05:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
felipe@xs4all.nl writes:

> Israeli military intelligence sources reported that Bin Laden paid over 2
>  million pounds sterling to a middle-man in Kazakhstan, who promised to
>  deliver a “suitcase” nuclear bomb to Bin Laden within two years. (4)

If this is true anyone, someone tell me it's not, then may God be with us
all.  This cannot happen, we have to have a miraculous conversion of
something, or of nothing into something.

We have to beg forgiveness from all humanity.

In Tenebris Extremis

Max Herman

++