Ivo Skoric on Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:19:22 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] A view from Pakistan

I also think that there is a distinction between Palestinian suicide
bombers in Israel and highly organized, well endowed Osama's
terrorist network. Making money by selling short stocks of the
industries that would lose due to his targeted suicide bombing
attack, lifts all the 'rubbish of the humanity, abandoned by
civilization' justification from him. Afghanistan might be abandoned
by civilization. Osama abandoned civilization, he was well born into
it, but he decided to make a business of creating rubbish from
humanity. Here is another view from Pakistan - and their real
dissatisfaction with the U.S.:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/9/17/182705.shtml
ivo