Beatrice Beaubien on Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:14:00 +0200 (CEST)

Strangeness in WTC videos, was Re: [Nettime-bold] ?

>http://www.drudgereport.com/flash91.htm
>
>is this an F16 that was a tad too late?

It doesn't look like a plane to me. If it is, it is staying in silhouette remarkably well over the 6 frames (1/15 sec?).

The shape appears to be moving at minimum of 100 metres a second, or very roughly 350 km/hour (~200 mph).

There was something in t.whid's QT movie too, at _very_ roughly the same position. I thought it strange at the time. I wonder why there has been no comment about this.

The other thing I find strange is that I haven't noticed this shape in videos taken from the west side of the towers.

Biti