Mr.Dong on Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:09:28 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] CONDENSER MICROPHONE

Dear Sirs,
     We are very glad to get in touch with you by this E-mail
we would like to recommend our prouducts and thank you for
looking through.If you are interested in our products,we're
ready to commuicate with you at any time with any method you
like.We are looking forward to establish long-time co-operation
relationship with you.We're sure to have a properous future
together.
Brief Introduction
     Weifang Gongda Tele-communications Co.,Ltd.Is a Sino-japan
joint venture to specially manufacture various kinds of Electret
Condenser Microphones.The production capacity of all kinds of
ECM is 10 million per month.We can produce by ourselves several
kinds of key parts such as polarized back-plate,diaphragm,etc.We
have a precision facility that is exclusively for making the
special production equipment.We also own international advanced
test and inspection equipment,and lots of latest and suitable
exclusive equipment made by ourselves.The important production
processes are in clean condition.Most our products are used for
many international top companies of USA,EU and Japan.We obtained
the certification of ISO 9002 in 1999.
    It you're not interested in our E-mail.Please inform us or
delete it.We're sorry to trouble you.

    Thank you for reading.

                                        Yours Sincerely
                                        Mr.dong