Alan Sondheim on Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:26:28 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> what's in a mission?

This name has been eliminated already in deference to Islam.

Alan

Internet text at http://www.anu.edu.au/english/internet_txt
Partial at http://lists.village.virginia.edu/~spoons/internet_txt.html
Trace Projects at http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/writers/sondheim/index.htm