jbsptrsft88 on Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:59:19 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] One Day Left! Free link/seats Manuf Prod/Cntrl Software $1,495!

(ESP927) THE CHANCE TO SAVE $2,000.00 ON JOB MASTER PRODUCTION AND CONTROL SOFTWARE ENDS IN ONE DAY.

Until 5:00 PM PST September 28, Job Master, normally $2,495.00, is not only on sale for $1,495.00, but if we receive your order by the end of our working day Friday, September 28, you'll also receive two user licenses and a link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel at no charge, AN ADDITIONAL THOUSAND DOLLAR SAVINGS.

THIS OFFER WILL NOT BE EXTENDED BEYOND THIS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28.

Right now, $1,495.00 buys you Job Master, two seats, and a link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel.  Job Master retails for $2,495.00.  Seats are $150.00 and links are $750.00 each.  THIS IS A $3,500.00 VALUE FOR $1,495.00 IF YOU ORDER BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28.

Job Master is designed specifically for small to medium sized manufacturers, and even at our regular price of $2,495.00 costs many thousands of dollars less than any other even remotely comparable software package.

If you've been waiting to upgrade your production control and tracking software or to computerize your operation, now is the time.  For one more day, $1,495.00 gets you everything-Job Master network version, two user licenses, and a link to your accounting program or to Excel.

(To reply by E Mail to this message or be removed from our list, Please go to the bottom of this message for an E Mail link.  Please do not respond to us by hitting the "Reply" button. Our phone number is also located at the bottom of this message.)

Job Master, a complete, user friendly Windows based software package, can manage and control your operation from sales quote to shipment.

Following is a list of features. If you have any questions, would like to discuss the package further, or if you would like to obtain our Web site address for a total walk through of the program, please call me directly at (661) 286-0041.

By way of background, we are a software company, which for some years has specialized in the development of custom software, primarily for small to medium sized manufacturers.  Job Master is a distillation of over a million and a half dollars of software we have developed to control and manage the production of our manufacturing clients.

Job Master contains the following features:

1. QUOTATION MODULE.  In this module, quotes are developed, modified, and produced for sending to your client.  A history is kept of all quotes for future reference, or modification for other clients.  All quotations and revisions are "auto numbered," including versions.  The quotes section allows for the entry of parts/processes, and costing of each, including materials, labor, markup, and taxes.  Inventory status can be accessed from this section for reference.

2. SALES ORDER.  Once a quotation is accepted, the final quotation information can be transformed into a Sales Order for your client's signature on a "point and click" basis.  The Sales Order can be modified and re issued if necessary.  A history if kept of all Sales Orders for future reference, or modification for other clients.  All sales orders and revisions are "auto numbered," including versions.  Inventory status can be accessed from this section for reference.

3. CUSTOMER LETTERS can be created from the Quotation and Sales Order sections.

4. SHOP TRAVELER/WORK ORDER.  Once a Sales Order is accepted, the sales order information can be transformed into a shop traveler/work order on a "point and click" basis.  Each item on the Sales Order becomes a shop traveler/work order, with each step of production of the item then listed on the traveler/work order.  Each such traveler/work order is tied back into the Sales Order.  The shop traveler/work order allows for the entry of line items, and notes on each line item. The shop traveler/work order contains a "notes" section.  The Shop traveler/work order allows for the storing or attachment of drawings to the traveler/work order.  The shop traveler/work order also contains a "drop down," from which standard processes can be selected for inclusion on the shop traveler/work order.  The shop traveler/work order numbers progress in order of production sequence, and re numbers them if new steps are added.  The shop traveler/work order allows for change orders or revisions, and!
 numbers changes in sequence of the original shop traveler/work order number; i.e., 100, 100-1, 100-2, etc.  All shop traveler/work orders and related revisions are retained in memory for future reference.  The shop traveler/work order is bar coded for tracking of production step by step, and production of ongoing client status reports.  Bar coding includes the ability for an employee to "swipe" their own ID bar code for recording in the system as to who upgraded what step.  The shop traveler/work order function also allows for manual update of production status.  The shop traveler/work order allows for quality control sign off, and the final production of certifications, either from a "canned" list, or hand typed in on a case by case basis.

5. INVENTORY.  The application includes an inventory section, which allows operations to check materials inventory in and out.  The inventory section allows for the comparison of inventory received against a P.O., and produces an "overage/underage" report of inventory received as compared against the P.O.  The inventory section allows for the setting of minimum (re-order now!) and maximum inventory amounts, and produces reports showing what inventory needs to be ordered, as well as inventory that is at or above the maximum set to have in house.   The inventory section also tracks "partially shipped" orders, which are tied in to the shipping function.  This section shows how much completed product under a particular order has been actually shipped to a client, and how much remains to be shipped.  The balance is adjusted as shipments are made.

6. REQUEST FOR PURCHASE.  The application allows operators to produce a Request For Purchase for accounting for any inventory items, which need to be ordered.  Inventory items have a drop down of approved vendors for each item.

7. REQUEST FOR BID.   The application allows operators to produce a Request For Bid for accounting to send to Vendors for any inventory items, which need to be ordered.  Inventory items have a drop down of approved vendors for each item to which Requests For Bid can be sent.

8. INVOICE.  The application produces an invoice/invoice detail for all completed items ready to be billed/shipped to clients.

9. PRODUCTION OUTPUT STATUS.  The application produces a date range selectable report on how much product, and the value of the product, which was completed during a selected date range.  The application also produces a report on how many orders, and the value of those orders, which remain to be completed during a selected date range.

10. The application produces SHIPPING DOCUMENTS as per selected shippers, and produces a PACKING SLIP.

11. The application has a "FIND" FUNCTION in selected sections, allowing for searches by customer name, work order number, etc.

12. The application has "AUTO FILL;" i.e., when an operator starts to type in a name, number, etc. all related information auto fills after the first few letters or numbers are typed in.

Job Master is currently being sold in the marketplace for $2,495.00 per package.  However, if we receive your order by September 28, your total price will be $1,495.00 INCLUDING a free link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel (a $750.00 value) and two free seats (a $300.00 value).

Again, if you have any questions at all, or would like to place your order, please call me on my direct line, (661) 286-0041.  Thank you!

Wayne McFarland
Link It Software Corp.

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.

To REPLY or be REMOVED from this solicitated email list, please click on the E Mail address following this message and type "REMOVE" or "REPLY" in the subject line: jbsptrsft88@yahoo.com