Ivo Skoric on Thu, 27 Sep 2001 23:57:14 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (Fwd) Fw: War on Terrorism: Saudi Arabia - Saudis turn their b

Exploring Saudi-Taliban connection (Osama never call Saudi
Arabia by that name, though: he rather calls it The Land of Two
Holy Places - despising Saudi royal family).
ivo