Sarawut Chutiwongpeti on Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:52:07 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please send application form/information  concerning "   Opportunity for Contemporary  Art/Media Artist "
or any informations that it useful for  art/culture lover.

( By hard copy , Eng Version : Becuase, It so hard for me to access WWW. also I don't have
equibment to print out.)
on the following address.....

Mr.Sarawut Chutiwongpeti
8/10 Muban Kanda-Ekachai 1
Bangbon 5 Road,
Bangbon, Bangkhuntian
Bangkok 10150,
Thailland
Tel:      (662) 892.3469
E-mail:  utopia1998@hotmail.com

Thank you very much for your kindly attention.
Wating for your reply.

Sincerely,
Sarawut Chutiwongpeti

P.S.
-Please let me know, if you kindly send the information  by post.
-Can I participant  or  get any chance from you, if  I  am  a  citizen of THAILAND?