anna balint on Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:12:40 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] what happened in between?

Dear Geert Lovink,
after you disappeared tracelessly from one moment to another in August
1997, without any explanation or reason, in a psychotic state of mind, you
became unreachable by phone, by letter, through friends, by any means, you
give now for the first time a sign of life. I would be very curious what
happened in between, and why do you want suddenly kick me out from my
house, after you told to the whole world that you arranged all, and you
gave it to me. I address this letter you in public, because in four years
you never took any affort to come in contact with me, you did not give any
answer to any of my many letters and phonecalls, you abandoned your
official address and you became impossible to reach.
bets regards,
Anna Balint
Budapest

Dear Budapest Jury of Central Districts,

Lovink Geert Willem living 10/30 Cunningham St 2604 Kingston Act, Australia
claimant I met Anna Balint living in Budapest Sas u. 9 III/9 in november
1991 in Kolozsvar, Romania. We were first friends and than I started a a
life-partner relationship with her. We first lived in rented houses, but
because the rents were very high, I decided to buy a real estate in
Budapest. We bought together with the defendant in 1996 February 13 an
appartment (hereby I attach the contract). I bought the appartment on both
of our names, but I paid entirely for it. I traveled a lot, only the
defendant used and still uses alone the appartment. I stopped my
relationship with the defendant in early 1997. I tried many times since
than to clear our common matrialissues, but I did not suceed. The
appartment is in a very bad state, it's value is only 20.000 USD.
I pray the Jury to terminate the common ownership on the real estate in
Budapest, sas u. 9 III/4. I am ready to pay 10.000 USD for the part of the
defendant, and I want to own alone the real estate.
Hereby I attach an authorization for the lawyer and the proprietorship
register.
I paid the stamp duty in value of 600 USD.

Budapest 18 september 2001