Michael Stutz on Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:36:53 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Our Surveillance Society

Sorry, Mohamed -- you don't have access to those images and neither
does your mother. No permission to ever see or use them. That data
only goes one way and that is not toward the people whose images
appear on it.

Have people tried to set up their own private surveillance cams to
take pics of entities like Wal-mart, Exxon, BankOne, to watch what
they're doing? Oops, you can't.