Amedu Mustapha on Tue, 9 Oct 2001 19:04:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] urgent assistance

FROM ; AMEDU MUSTAPHA
HOTEL DE AMBALA , ABIDJAN,
REPUBLIC OF COTE D’IVOIRE,
WEST AFRICA.
TEL 22507935396.

Dear Sir,
My humble respect and regards to you. How are you and
your family ?
I am in the utmost hope that all is well.
In a sincere introduction, I am Amedu Mustapha, the
son of General ALI MUGU MUSTAPHA of the federal
republic of Nigeria. My father was the Chief Security
Adviser to the late head of State General Sani Abacha.
I am humbly contacting you, to know if you can please
assist me in transferring of about $27million dollars
into your account for onward investment as it is my
only hope of continued existence.
This money was deposited by my late father in a bank
here in ABIDJAN.
He deposited this money with my name ; AMEDU MUSTAPHA.
Six days prior to my father’s arrest, he instructed me
to move out of Nigeria with my two sisters ( FATIMA
and MARIAM ) to Abidjan , the republic of cote d’
ivoire . Before my father was sentenced life
imprisonment that resulted to his death, following a
kind of what the government termed as dictatorship,
which was not true. To be candid, they were jealous
for my father’s closeness to the late president GEN.
SANI ABACHA.
Hence, my father narrated to me how he deposited the
money, he said that his agreement with the bank was,
that the fund is for his foreign partner abroad and it
would be in the bank for eighteen months before it
would be transferred. That is true because I have the
agreement too.
Now the eighteen months have passed, I have found out
the bank and the bank director have asked me for the
bank particulars of the foreign partner so that the
money will be transferred accordingly.
Simply, I am looking for a honest and God fearing
person, with business experiences to transfer this
money to his or her bank account.
Finally, please, if you are sincere, honest and
willing to assist me in this transfer,
send to me immediately, your bank particulars, that is
the bank and the account number where the money will
be transferred into, and your private telephone and
fax numbers for easy communication.
Again, I have it in mind to compensate you  with 15%
of the total sum for your assistance.
May God bless you and your entire family abundantly,
while I wait for your urgent response.
Best Regards,
AMEDU MUSTAPHA ( sisters )