Paul Taylor" (by way of richard barbrook) on Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:25:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Hacktivist seminar

Hi there,

the ESRC seminar on Hacktivism is taking place at the University of Salford
on Nov 8th from 11am - 4pm in the Raylegh Room Faraday House.

The keynote speaker is Ricardo Dominguez of the New York Hacktivist group
"Electronic Disturbance Theatre".

Other speakers include: Tim Jordan of the Open University; Paul Taylor of
Salford University; and Jayne Rodgers of the University of Leeds.

Registration is free, please let me know if you would like to attend.

Directions:

Faraday House is located on the lefthand side of the set of traffic lights
in the middle of the University campus and located on the main
dual-carriageway that approaches the University from Manchester City Centre.
For those coming from outside the city by train, I advise you make a short
taxi ride, for those coming by car, please contact me for further
directions.