charmaine driscoll on Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:35:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> ::contagion:: Australian Media Art @ The Centenary of Federation,2001

Fanna=20miller?= &ltruboutthewords@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: This    -yet again               --
      Indeed this is very interesting and so we seem to
going somewheres in the spaces of desire and not the
other trash

>interesting view from Sedgewik. from Sedgewick .
>adressing issue between publical domain world,
>questions if it is necessarily
>a world of the conquest from un-balancing, as some
>in me to seem here, "think", as a from,elswhere..
>but people not saying the truth, but arguing, or
>saying one thing, validated by un-conscious desires
>yet, I to be, and arguing with, older-older, questions to life, life the
>known echoes of links,
>life it's passions, not her, from,elsewhere
>  seem to matter, to the other me, no matter what to
>judge,
>  in them for many specific reasons, I come
>where come, these processes in her, their balancing,
>between different
>her, of the receptibility, and the so many details
>and the complexity of I, I, encounters of the third
>kind,
>  daily.
>
>thank you 4 continual support of your own
>post-cybernetic machines, many "me". each
>differently passionate in denegation of "the" each
>other. never concerned too much of support with  the
>auto-positions. /?/ and conclusive acts, never
>passionate, always full with desires, coming from
>elswhere, from nowhere for sure, desire only
>virtual, no existing. not without desires, not
>without mind, little me always ask BIG PEOPLE, to
>solve many of my very serious little me, and wanting
>resolution. we need resolution, said one girl in my
>shortage, my short writings, virtual memory, never
>actual. a life existing by it's tensions, this girl,
>was saying to the media we need resolution. i would
>like so much, i feel i know. help.
>
>no consensual blocking please, i need to express
>many people everywhere, to spread false opinions,
>false ideas, just because you will never know, i
>live in a world which you probably most of you don't
>know, where this is the only ambient a-tonal
>system./ we need breaks from me.

if there were something interesting to be remarked in this regard we would
have heard of it already