george ekeita on Sat, 20 Oct 2001 12:11:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
FROM: MR. GEORGE EKEITA
TEL:+27-73 166 2926
FAX:+27-11-643-5545.

RE: FUNDS TRANSFER INVESTMENT AND ASSISTANCE

ATTN; C.E.O.

With due respect, trust and humanity, I write to you
this proposal which I believe bein of great interest
to you.
I am Mr. George Ekeita from Angola. I am the first and
only son of the late Brigadier Antonio Ekeita. I am
presently resident in south Africa.
I got your contact through the south African chember
of commerce. I on behalf of my widowed mother Mrs.
Victoria Ekeita decided to solicit for you assistance
to transfer the sum of US70M (seventy million U.S
dollars)inherited from my late father into your
personal or company's account. Before my father's
death, he was a brigadier in charge of Arms and
Ammunition purchases for the Angolan Armed Froces. In
his 'will', he specifically drew our attention to this
sum of money which he deposited in a safe box of a
private security company in South Africa.

INFACT MY FATHER SAID IN HIS WILL AND I QUOTE:

"My beloved son, I wish to drow your attention to the
sum of US$ 70 million( seventy million united state
dollars) which I deposited in a box in a security
company in Johannesburg, South Africa. During the war,
I was dedicated and committed to winning the war
against the rebels until I found out that the senior
army officers and top Government  functionaries were
busy helping themselves with Government funds and
proparties and sending them to foreign countries. Due
to this, when I and the former special advicer to the
president were assigned by the president (Edurdo
Santos) to purchase Arms from South Africa, we saw
this as a golden opportunity and diverted the money
which we shared and I got the total sum of 70million
U.S$. In case of my absence on earth caused by death
only, you should solicit for a reliable foreign
partner to assist you to transfer this money out of
South Africa for invesment purposes. I deposited the
money in your name and it can be clamed by you alone
with the deposit code. Your mother has all the
documents. Take good care of your mother and sisters".

>From the above, you will understand that the lives and
future of my family depends on this money, as such I
will be very gratefullif you can assist us. We are now
living in South Africa as a political Asylum seekers
and the financial laws of South Africa does not alow
asylum seekers certain financial rights to such huge
amount of money. In view of this, I can not invest
this money in South Africa, hence I am asking your
assistance to transfer this money out of South Africa
for investment purposes. For your effort, I am
prepared to offer you 25% of the total fund while 15%
will be set aside for local and international expences
and 60% will be kept by my family and me.
Finally, modalities on how the transfer will be done
will be conveyed to you once we have established trust
and confidence between ourselves. Please treat as very
urgent
Thanks for your cooperation and God bless you.
Best regards
Mr. George Ekeita