cdr on Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:39:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Rumors of War <rhiz>

Rumors of War

This page indexed a collection of links to pages discussing
the various rumors to come out of the September 11 terrorist
attack on the United States of America. Each entry is followed
by a date indicating the last time the corresponding page was
updated. To find entries added to this site since your last visit,
please see our Recent Additions page, or join our Update list
to receive automatic e-mail notification of new pages.

http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/rumors.htm