tjkoger2000916 on Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:59:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] COMPLETE Bible ON CD-ROM ..0916 16820

By now, you've probably heard about, read about or talked about the most advanced Bible study technology available today.

Find solutions to all your daily problems and life's challenges at the click of a mouse button?

This incredible new software has the answers you're looking. It's the most powerful, life-changing tool available today and it's easy to use. So don't wait any longer, take advantage of this sizzling summer special.

On one CD, (Windows or Macintosh versions) you have a complete library of Bibles, well known reference books and study tools. You can view several Bible versions simultaneously, make personal notes, print scriptures and search by word, phrase or topic.

If you are interested in complete information on The Word CD, please visit our Web site. Go to: http://www.terra.es/personal5/security90/ If this link does not work, try typing the address directly into your browser.

If your browser won't load the Web site, send us an e-mail and we will provide you with more information.

mailto:bibleinfo2001@yahoo.com?subject=Please-email-Bible-info

THE WORD BIBLE CD IS SIMPLY AMAZING

The wide range of resources on the CD are valued at over $1,500 if purchased separately.

** 14 English Bible Versions
** 12 Foreign Language Versions
** 9 Original Language Versions
** Homeschool Resource Index
** 17 Notes & Commentaries
** Colorful Maps, Illustrations, & Graphs
** Step-by-Step Tutorial
** Fast & Powerful Word/Phrase Search
** More than 660,000 cross references
** Complete Manual With Index

Also:

** Build a strong foundation for dynamic Bible Study,
** Make personal notes directly into your computer,
** Create links to favorite scriptures and books.

Try it. No Risk. 30-day money-back guarantee
[excluding shipping & handling]

US and International orders accepted.
Credit cards and personal checks accepted.

If you are interested in complete information on The Word CD, please visit our Web site: http://www.terra.es/personal5/security90/ If this link does not work, try typing the address directly into your browser.

If your browser won't load the Web site, send us an e-mail and we will provide you with more information.

mailto:bibleinfo2001@yahoo.com?subject=Please-email-Bible-info

Your relationship with God is the foundation of your life -- on earth and for eternity. It's the most important relationship you'll ever enjoy. Build your relationship with God so you can reap the life-changing benefits only He can provide: unconditional love; eternal life; financial and emotional strength; health; and solutions to every problem or challenge you'll ever face.

May God Bless You,

GGII Ministries

We apologize if you are not interested in being on our Bible News e-mail list. The Internet is the fastest method of distributing this type of timely information all over the world. If you wish to have your e-mail address off our Bible News e-mail database, DO NOT USE THE REPLY BUTTON. THE FROM ADDRESS DOES NOT GO TO OUR OPT-OUT DATABASE.

Simply click here to send an e-mail that will opt-out your address from the database: mailto:bibleinfo2001@yahoo.com?subject=offlist