Beatrice Beaubien on Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:34:02 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-bold] Fw: [APFN] BILLIONS FOR THE BANKERS, DEBTS FORTHE PEOPLE [Part 1]

>Please explain Beatrice.  I see spam postings from Nigerian scam artists all
>the time and others selling other things....like insurance or credit
>cards..... less and fewer things informational.

which get deleted immediately.

200 wrongs don't make 200 rights Steve.

200 MB of detritus doesn't make a happy list.

We need to hear one another.

Please, if your voice (and the perceived reception of your thoughts) is important to your existence, please desist in this particular response to the spam.

Send it directly to the spammers, and spare us.

We would like to hear you, but can't because we are deafened by the volume of your bandwidth.

Looking forward to hearing YOU,

Biti