Content-wire on Thu, 1 Nov 2001 19:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] do americans support the war or is just media propaganda?

Today I got an email from a newsgroup called nowEurope, moderated by
steve carlton

Among other things he says that

" The US public continues to back an open-ended engagement in Afghanistan"

I am not sure that americans support bombing, as much as we all want
to end the terror regime of the Talebans also against their own people

I have the impression that americans understand that there is a huge
speculation going on. Does anyone have any facts or figures to support or
disprove the statement above?

thanks

paola di maio
editor@content-wire.com