steve klee on Sun, 4 Nov 2001 01:10:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Don't Quit

Greetings!

This email is not SPAM, information and removal
instructions
are at the bottom of this message.

_______ Help on Making Your Business Recession Proof!
_______

Times are getting tough, and the difference between
the
businesses that will thrive during the recession, and
those
that will fail, is actually rediculously simple.
Advertising!

When times get tough, too many businesses start their
belt
tightening by cutting their advertising budget.  This
is
exactly the wrong thing to cut. Advertising is the
lifeblood
of any business.  Advertising can single handedly
determine
the fate of almost any business.  When times are bad
you must
put your business in front of even more people in
order to
keep your business alive and healthy.

At the Portland CyberMall we have been handling the
advertising
 needs of businesses since 1974, and since we are
going into
a recession, we would like to extend an invitation to
you to
advertise in the Portland CyberMall at a special
introductory
rate. (We practice what we preach, we are putting OUR
business
in front of more people to make us recession proof
too!)

Unlike the competition, at the Portland CyberMall, you
are given
a classified ad, to help entice people to click on
your link and
go to your website.  We feel this is much better than
just
listing the business name and number, without any sort
of
description other than the category the user clicked
on.

The Portland CyberMall averages up to 40,000 or more
visitors
daily, and by advertising in the Portland CyberMall
you can
expose your business to all those potential customers
for as
low as only $39.95 per month.  That is not a misprint
or typo!
You can have a classified ad in the Portland
CyberMall, with
a link to your website, getting seen by up to 40,000
or more
visitors daily, for only $39.95 per month!

Please take a moment to peruse The Portland CyberMall
at:

http://portland.cc

Then if you feel that you would like to get your ad in
front
of up to 40,000 or more people each and every day,
then click
on the link below to sign up today!

http://portland.cc/advertise/bizads399.html?rep=stevek@cybermall.zzn.com

Other helpful links:

_________________ Search Engine Submissions
_________________

To get your website registered with over 5,000 Search
Engines &
Directories, you need URL Submit! Save time and money,
while
getting the best search engine listings possible by
going to
http://urlsubmit.cc?rep=stevek@cybermall.zzn.com

_________________ Automate Your Advertising
_________________

Now you can promote your website on over 25,000 free
for all
links pages automatically every day for only $39.95
per month.
All you do is sign up for the service, and enter your
information ONCE.  From then on, everything is
automatic,
saving you tons of time and money. Check it out at:

http://magiclink.pdxweb.net/index.html?rep=stevek@cybermall.zzn.com

________________ Discount Banner Advertising
________________

Get your banner displayed on the Portland CyberMall
for a
fraction of what you'd think it might cost.  With  our
special
introductory offer, you can have your banner displayed
on this
high traffic site for only $39.95 per month.

http:portland.cc/banners/index.html?rep=stevek@cybermall.zzn.com

This email is not SPAM. You or someone using your
email address
 has used one of our free services in the past, such
as our Free
 For All Links, Free Classified, Free Search Engine
Submission,
or one of our many other free services.  By using one
or more
of these free services, you agreed to receive periodic
special
offers from us.  We don't send many, but we NEVER send
unsolicited
commemrcial email.
please send
an email to: mailto:stevek@cybermall.zzn.com with the
subject
of REMOVE. In the body of your message, please include
your
email address used for this mailing.

If you feel that you are not the person to get this
email, Would
you be so kind as to foward this to the person in
charg of your advertising. Thank you.