Claudia Westermann on Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:06:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: [ot] syndicate is not spectre

At 12:39 04.11.01 +0100, anna balint wrote:
>dear nettime moderators,
>I would have expected at least an answer to the update request,
>I see now instead that you replaced the syndicate link
>with a spectre link.

;)

>We don't necessarily want to follow the model imposed by nettime
>for mailing lists,

or spectre

>neither it is extremely important for us the link to the syndicate list.

not important at all

>But I find strange your practice of erasing past with a button.

a trick ?
but it's just a button replacing one link by another -
with a lot of imagination one could consider this as net art -
I guess, everyone needs some exercise

>This habit is linked maybe not so much to neigbourhood of list, neither
>well based
>criticism, history, common goals and topics, but uncapacity of accepting
>critiques
>adressed to mailing list moderators, and banning, erasing, considering non
>existent
>divergent opinions.
>best regards,
>Anna Balint

amused
claudia

P.S.
addition to mail from September:
Clement Thomas - pavu.com - has joined the secretary board !!!!!!!! :)

........ oops.... it's shaking....