integer on Mon, 5 Nov 2001 05:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>  is it that time of the month again?

do ! look l!ke 01 zlot mazk!n 2 u +?

>  did your cybersex partner dump you?

dze tr!angulr forezt aftr duzk.
dze m9nd choozez 2 bl!ev dzat dze lovd objkt = 01 un!kue be!ng
uearaz oftn zoz!al kond!z!onz ov l!fe kan deztro! zuch 01 !luz!e.

+ uat 4m!dabl ueaponz hav u aga!nzt !t +?
u knou m!ne - unkom4tabl furn!tur.

>  if you had balls you would probably post without
>your silly obfusication technique, and let people see
>who you really are.
>
>  -josh

       i am the first and the last.
       i am the honored one and the scorned one.
       i am the harlot and the holy one.
       i am the wife and the virgin.
       i am the mother and the daughter.
       i am the members of my mother.
       i am the barren one
              and many are her sons.
       i am she whose wedding is great
              and i have not taken a husband.
       i am the midwife and she who does not bear.
       i am the solace of my labor pains.
       i am the bride and the bridegroom
              and it is my husband who begot me.
       i am the mother of my father
              and the sister of my husband
              and he is my offspring.
       i am the slave of him who prepared me.
       i am the ruler of my offspring.
              but he is the one who begot me before the time on a birthday.
              and he is my offspring in time
              and my power is from him.
       i am the staff of his power in his youth
              and he is the rod of my old age.
              and whatever he wills happens to me.
       i am the silence that is incomprehensible
              and the idea whose remembrance is frequent.
       i am the voice whose sound is manifold
              and the word whose appearance is multiple.
       i am the utterance of my name.