David Mandl on Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:52:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I love a man in a uniform

In today's Observer (U.K.):

Predatory packs of 'Sex and the City' women regard a firefighter as a
prize conquest. They hang round firehouses, offering gifts and
attention. 'I can't go a day without having to hide from some woman
coming round the firehouse,' said a firefighter already spoken for. 'I
just put my hood up and cross the road.'

'When I saw firefighters on the cover of Vanity Fair I thought:
"Oh-oh, this is gonna get bad"...'

http://www.observer.co.uk/waronterrorism/story/0,1373,591565,00.html

--
Dave Mandl