porculus on Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:24:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-bold] Rise and Decline of the Syndicate

> We try to continue the good Syndicate tradition of amiable exchange and are
> more hesitant about the illusion of being an 'online community'. We
> maintain our romantic belief in lasting friendships and insist on the need
> to infuse networks with a strong sense of conviviality. We believe in
> people and their needs more than we believe in art.
>
> Inke Arns, Andreas Broeckmann

well and now wc+ is requisitionned for doing the straight girl in an advertisment for
syndicate and is something coldly panzed off for a so sad bare arsed spanking in a
lost froozen land called 'deep europe'. it's  as for chain saw advertisment there is
always a bored chick on the poster who seem deny the calm & silence of the deep
nature for praising a good sexcrime bloody hell machine, aka internet. but do you
imagine truckdrivers or lumberjacks on syndicate ?..spectre sounded something
lugubrious & anthropophagous yet