KAFAS TAJI on Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:19:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] FUND MANAGEMENT PROPOSAL

From: KAFAS TAJI.
3/5 RIDER HAGGARD
CLOSE, JO, BORG
SOUTH AFRICA.
PHONE:(874)-762864167.
FAX: (874)-62861468.

            RE: TRANSFER OF ($ 126,000.000.00 USD)
          ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX MILLION DOLLARS

Dear Sir,

In order to transfer out (USD 126 MILLION) One hundred
and twenty six million United States Dollars from
DEVELOPMENT BANK OF SOUTHERN AFRICA [DBSA]. I want to
ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest
person who will be capable and fit to provide either
an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c
immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c
can also serve for this purpose.

I am Mr. KAFAS TAJI the Auditor General of Development
Bank For Southern Africa, during the course of our
auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account
opened in the bank in 1990 and since 1993 nobody has
operated on this account again, after going through
some old files, from the records I discovered that the
owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the
money is floating and if I do not remit this money out
urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner
of this account is Mr. Allan P. Seaman, a foreigner,
and an industrialist, and he died, since 1993 and no
other person knows about this account or any thing
concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary
and my investigation proved to me as well that Allan
P. Seaman until his death was the manager Diamond
Safari [pty]. SA.

We will start the first transfer with Twenty Six
Million [$26,000.000] upon successful transaction
without any disappoint from your side, we shall
re-apply for the payment of the remaining rest amount
to your account,

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this
money cannot be approved to a local person here, but
can only be approved to any foreigner with valid
information about Mr.
Allan P. Seaman who is a foreigner too.

However, I am revealing this to you with believe in
God that you will never let me down when the money
enters your A/C.

Send also your private telephone and fax number
including the full details of the account to be used
for the deposit

I need your full understanding and co-operation to
make this work fine because the management of the Bank
is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who
has correct information of this account, which I will
give to you, upon your positive response. Two of us
will fly to your country at least two days ahead of
the money going into the account.

I will use my position and influence to obtain all
legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to
your account with appropriate clearance from the
relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments
for easy and smooth transfer of the fund into your
account without question.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given
35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5%
will be for expenses both parties might have incurred
during the process of transferring this money.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Yours truly,
KAFAS TAJI.