newyork1 on Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:24:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: How to reduce your debt quickly and easily!

Title: BE DEBT FREE

Are you sick of having to pay high interest rates on
your existing loans or credit cards?

Do you have too much month at the end of the money?

Now you can "regardless of your past credit history"
"  Cut your monthly payments by 50% or more!
"  Reduce your credit card debt by up to 60%!
"  Slash your interest rates down to [as low as] zero!
"  Keep More Cash every month!
"  Stop creditors from harassing you now!
"  Much Much More...
NO OBLIGATION " FREE CONSULTATION " STRICT PRIVACY

EVERYONE QUALIFIES. This is not a loan program

CLICK HERE for the facts and start saving money NOW!

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish
to receive our mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an
independent 3rd party to administer our list management and remove list (http://www.removeyou.com/).
This is not SPAM. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and
enter your email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never
receive another email from us again. http://www.removeyou.com/
The 21st Century Solution. I.D. # 023154