StreamCanada.com on Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:28:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Webcast Services & Solutions

CORPORATE WEBCASTS | LIVE EVENT WEBCASTS
TURN KEY BROADCASTING SOLUTIONS

Digital media is changing the way people communicate, learn, and are entertained. And it's changing how companies do business

Hello and good day to you.

My name is Christopher Haddad and I am a consultant for StreamCanada.com.  I invite you to visit www.StreamCanada.com and review our affordable webcasting services and solutions. Our services and solutions make every aspect of your webcast simply and easy.  Our web site can provide you with further information and demos of our webcasts.

Corporate Webcasts
  • Software training
  • Sales presentations
  • Marketing presentations
  • Product launches
  • Product training

Education

  • Online video/audio courses
  • Turn key elearning platforms
  • LAN broadcasting solutions
  • WAN broadcasting solutions
  Entertainment Webcasts
  • Radio stations (24/7)
  • Television stations (24/7)
  • Movie reviews/trailers
  • Sporting events
  • Pay per view solutions
  • Digital rights management

Security Webcasts

  • Office security
  • Retail security
  • Day care monitoring
  • Building security

Thank you for your time, and enjoy the rest of your day.

http://www.streamcanada.com
sales@streamcanada.com