country187us on Fri, 7 Dec 2001 23:22:04 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Mortgage Rates DROPPED! Act Now & Save!

Interest Rates Have Never Been More Attractive!

Now is the time to refinance your home, consolidate all of your high interest
credit card debt, and possibly receive up to 125% of your home's value.
Get all of the cash you'll need!

All USA Homeowners Easily Qualify!

Damaged Credit Is never a problem!

 We work with hundreds of nation-wide lenders who are hungry
for your business
and will provide you with the best deal on the INTERNET!

Our service is 100% free!

CLICK HERE For a No Obligation Quotation Today!

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive
our mailings to receive them.
Please click here to be deleted from further communication
CLICK HERE TO BE EXCLUDED