atu atu on Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:22:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] call me for more details

>From : Atu Atu
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Phone+225-05-91-62-17.
APPEAL FOR URGENT
BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

Dearest nettime,

           Permit me to inform you of my desire of
 going into business relationship with you. I must not
hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere
business .

    I am Mr.Atu Atu the only son of late Mr.and Mrs.
koukou Atu. My father was a very wealth cocoa merchant
in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my
father was poisoned to dearth by his business
associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

          My mother died when I was a baby and since
then my father took me so special. Before the death
of my father on November 2000 in a private hospital
here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side
andtold me that he has the sum of seventeen
million,fivehundred thousand United State Dollars. USD
($17.500,000) left in one of the security companies
here  in Abidjan this money was deposited in a box as
a family tressure box ,that he used my
name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing
of the box and that the security company never know it
as money.Is only me that knows the content of the box
as money and the key to the box with me. He also
explained to me that it was because of this wealth
that he was poisoned by his busines associates. That I
should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my
choice who will help me to clear this consignment and
who will transfer this money  for investment purpose
such as real estate management or hotel management .

     Sir, I am honourably seeking yourassistance in
the following ways:
 (1) To provide a bank account into which this money
 would be transferred to into after it has been
removed from the security company.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am
 only 22years.
 (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your
 country to  further my education and to secure a
 resident permit in your country.

     Moreover, sir i am willing to offer you 15% of
the total sum as compensation for your effort/input
after the successful transfer of this fund into your
nominated account overseas.

      Furthermore, you indicate your options
towards assisting me as I believe that this
transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14
days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating
to hear from you soon.

     Thanks and God bless.
     Best regards,
     Atu Atu