integer on Sun, 9 Dec 2001 20:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] \\ dze kr!ztal ball ov kaoz - 100+ percent

nato.0+55 - 100+ percent discount

the 1st person to correctly complete the following paragraph within 24 hours [of now]
is eligible to 100 percent discount on nato.0+55.modular

+ a complimentary copy of "This is Peace? NATO's Balkan Occupation"
when it is published [info.data below]

mark subjekt - \\ dze kr!ztal ball ov kaoz

paragraph
-

you're perfectly right. that would make no sense.
but think once more about the time when we were ...

"This is Peace? NATO's Balkan Occupation"
-

International Action Center
39 West 14th St., #206,
New York, NY, 10011

.... an exciting, new book soon to be published by the
International Action Center.

This book is a follow-up to the extremely powerful
and informative "NATO in the Balkans."

The brand-new book tells the truth about U.S.
and NATO strategy in the Balkans. And it exposes
the reality and scope of the war crimes committed
by the U.S. and NATO during and after their war
against Yugoslavia.

The new work contains writings by over 30 of the
courageous and articulate voices who opposed U.S./NATO
war crimes during and after the bombing of
Yugoslavia.

In its 360 pages, the book details the media campaign
that hid the brutal destruction of Yugoslavia in the NATO
war. Twenty pages of photographs show the real
damage to civilians and infrastructure.

There is also a historical record of the many Tribunals
organized by activists throughout the United States
and Europe which found NATO guilty of war crimes.
The war crimes are listed and explained in great
detail in this book.

This is Peace? NATO's Balkan Occupation is a tool
for students and activists to use to understand and
explain the real story about the U.S/NATO war and
occupation. It is the only historical record in English
documenting NATO's illegal war in Yugoslavia. its
contents must be known worldwide. And the truth
about the reality of NATO occupation must be told.

This critically needed book will be published in
English and Greek by February 2002. A Serbian
edition will be available soon afterwards.

The International Action Center has undertaken the
task of not only publishing this significant book but
of promoting it all over the world.

You can help in this important endeavor. You can
help the International Action Center publish and
distribute this vitally needed work worldwide.

Funds are urgently needed to publish, promote,
and distribute "This is Peace? NATO's
Balkan Occupation." This is where you can help.

The staff at the International Action Center, along
with many of our supporters, are donating our labor to
do all of the work on this book--editing, proofreading,
typesetting, writing copy, and much more--because
of our dedication and determination to get the truth
out what happened in Yugoslavia at the hands of
the U.S. and NATO.

But we do need to ask our supporters to help with
the expenses of printing, promotion, and distribution.

Donors can be sponsors of this book by making
donations in one of many categories. Contributors'
names can be listed in the acknowledgements
section of the book. All who donate $100 or more
will receive two copies of the book. All who donate
$50 will receive one copy.

Donation categories are: Benefactor: $1,000;
Sponsor: $500; Supporter: $250; Donor $100;
Friend: $50.

You can give a tax-deductible donation for this
project at the website:
http://www.peoplesrightsfund.org
Or you can send a check written to the People's
Rights Fund/Balkans Book Project, 39 W. 14 St.,
Rm. 206, New York, N.Y. 10011.

If you donate through the website, under the
"comments" section, indicate if you wish your
name to be listed in the book, or you do not
want that. If you do want to be acknowledged,
spell out exactly how to do it. (Also, if you
send in your donation by check and want to
be listed, list how you want your name to appear).

Thank you very much for your consideration
of this extremely important and critically needed
project.

We are dedicated to ensuring that the truth
about what happened to Yugoslavia be documented
for those who oppose war worldwide and for
future generations.

Your contribution will enable this to happen.

With much appreciation,

Sara Flounders
Brian Becker
Heather Cottin