DemStore.com on Tue, 11 Dec 2001 04:44:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Great Holiday Specials

Title: Patriotic Holiday Specials

Order today to ensure holiday delivery!
Holiday Special!
Patriotic & Holiday Items Now on Sale
View Online: http://www.demstore.com/flyers/patriotic_pride.htm

Whether you are looking for that perfect gift for your loved ones or looking to fill customer demand for these highly sought after items, you won't find a better bargain!

All items are available in any quantity, including bulk for re-sale.  For more information, please contact us.

3-D 24kt. gold finished, with
red satin ribbon for hanging!  See below for more ornaments.Special Holiday Offers
Tree Ornaments  Beautifully crafted keepsakes of our nation's most precious landmarks.  (More ornaments at bottom of this page)
Patriotic Catalog  All things patriotic!
Children's Catalog
Air Force One toys, plush toys, trivia & more.

Order by December 15 for holiday delivery!

Super savings on these HOT items!Family Pack A - $9.95 For you and that someone special!  Includes  (2) Adult Tee Shirts (your choice of style), (2) Bumper Stickers (your choice of style), & 2 Flag Lapel Pins.

Family Pack B - $19.95  Plenty for mom, dad and the kids! Includes (2) Adult Tee Shirts (your choice of style),  (2) Bumper Stickers (your choice of style), (4) Flag Stickers (your choice of style), (1) Toy Air Force One Jumbo Jet (w/ lights and sound, batteries included), & (1) State Sticker/Trivia Book.

Family Pack C - $29.95  Great for large families, co-workers, & friends.  Includes (4) Adult Tee Shirts (your choice of style),  (4) Bumper Stickers (your choice of style), (8) Flag Stickers (your choice of style), (1) Toy Air Force One Jumbo Jet (w/ lights and sound, batteries included), (1) State Sticker/Trivia Books, (1) Presidential Limousine, (1) Air Force One Play Set & (4) 4" x 6" Hand Held Flags.

Retailer's Extravaganza
All items shown are available at bulk rate pricing.
You won't be able to keep them in stock!  Ideal for fundraisers too. Click on the links to the right to view individual items.
Patriotic Catalog
Children's Catalog
Tree Ornaments

Tree Ornaments
Peace on Earth

3-D 24kt. Gold Finished Ornaments
Comes with red satin ribbon for hanging.  Gift box included with interesting historical facts.

3-D 24kt. gold finished, with red satin
ribbon for hanging!
"The White House"

3-D 24kt. gold finished, with red satin
ribbon for hanging!
Monuments of "Washington DC"

3-D 24kt. gold finished, with red satin
ribbon for hanging!
"The United States Capitol"

Happy Holidays!

Porcelain Cameo Ornaments
Framed with 3-D 24kt. gold with red satin ribbon for hanging.  Gift box included with with interesting historical facts.

Porcelain cameo with 3-D 24kt. gold
finished frame & red satin ribbon for hanging!
U.S. Capitol

Porcelain cameo with 3-D 24kt. gold finished
frame & red satin ribbon for hanging!
The White House

Golden ornament with beautiful scene set in
Virginia!
"Virginia is for Lovers"

This is not Spam.  You are in our database because you (or someone else) has purchased items from one of our online stores, using the email address in which this promotion was delivered.  If you feel you have received this in error or wish to be removed from our database click here.