Emirates Computer on Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:36:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] www.etechnoworld.com

Title: etechnoworld
Dear Customer,

e Technoworld.com in conjunction with Emirates Computers, are inviting you this festive season to participate and win
New
Airline Ticket*
Weekend stay
Fine Dining
And much more....
Simply log into www.etechnoworld.com and answer the multiple-choice questions at
the competition section. It is as easy as 1,2,3... since all the answers can be found on www.eTechnoworld.com
Hurry Competition closes at 12 Midnight on Monday, 31st December 2001.

Meanwhile, we would like to take this opportunity to Congratulate the Winners of our
GITEX Raffle.

First Prize
Airline return Ticket c to: Amman, Damascus, Cairo or Beirut
Courtesy of Micco Travel
Mr. Shehab Haidar
Second Prize
Weekend Stay for two at the Rotana Beach Hotel Abu Dhabi
Mr. Hassan Abdullah & Mr. Abdulqader Bakodah
Third Prize
Weekend Stay for two at the Abu Dhabi Grand
Mr. Abdulrahman Baqer & Mr. Benny Abraham
With Kind Regards,
eTechnoworld Team

Toll-Free 800 2226 (UAE Only)

Tel: +971 2 641 4231

Fax: +971 2 641 4232

www.etechnoworld.com

www.dell.co.ae

Working Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM Saturday - Wednesday
8:00AM - 1:00PM Thursday
* a return airline ticket within the GCC countries.

If you are not able to view the above page in colour click on this link http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/tasweek/etechno.htm
or copy and paste the link in your browser

If you have received this email by mistake or want to be removed from our list please click here and type "remove" in the subject heading, and you will not receive a mail from us again