roya// on Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:12:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> No longer in the Wilderness (fwd)

Ummmm ....

Looks a bit too right off the edge to much.

With the way this world is now so interconnected (monetarily etc. ) one could
most likely find evidence that BT (either the communication company or the
DJ)  actually was behind the WTC.

//roya*