bizop on Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:16:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] MORTGAGE RATES - LOWEST PRICES IN 30 YEARS!

Title:

Don't Miss The
Lowest Rates in 30 Years!

Fixed or Variable

These New Rates Mean You Can Save $200, $300 or More Off Your Monthly Payment or.... You Could Cut Your 30 Year Loan Down to 15 Years and Keep Your Payment the Same...It's Your Choice!

It˙FFFF92s never been easier to refinance your mortgage loan at today˙FFFF92s incredible rates! Simply Call us at  1-800-664-7643

The Lending Rates are the LOWEST in 30 years!   WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS! We specialize in the following:
  • Purchases
  • Home Refinancing
  • Home Equity Loans
  • Debt Consolidation
  • Self Employed Borrowers
  • Rate/Term Refinances
  • Cash-Out Refinances
  • Previous Credit Problems
  • Home Improvement Loans
  • No Income Verification
  • FHA Loans
  • Super Jumbo
  • 125% LTV
  • Cash-Back Refinance
  • Creative Financing
  • Non-Conforming Loans

Do you need cash for college? - We can help!

Your Home can help turn credit card debt into tax deductions.

We have Prime Rate for Life with minimal closing costs!

The right finance plan can help you Retire Early!

Give us a chance to earn your business!

If you live in Westchester, the 5 boros or Long Island, NY

Call 1-800-664-7643 for Mortgage Money!

Don˙FFFF92t delay˙FFFF97Rates change by the hour.

United Partners, LLC 870 W Jericho Trpk Huntington, NY 11743
631-367-3700
Registered Mortgage Broker NYS Banking Department.
Loans arranged with 3rd party lenders

This email was sent to you because your email is part of a targeted opt-in list.  If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom of the page.  You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again.
UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE  #022154
_______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://amsterdam.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold