Clean Addresses on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] C:\Mailings\Addr CD\ADDR. CD subjects.txt12386

Frustrated With Your Internet Marketing Efforts?
Have you tried:

FREE Classifieds? (Don't work)

Web Site? (Good for closing but you have to have visitors)

Banners? (Expensive and Iffy)

E-Zine? (They're great, but only with thousands of members)

Search Engines (Easy to be buried with thousands of others)

E -MAIL MARKETING IS THE ANSWER!

It is a proven fact that your best chance of attracting
new business is through Direct E-mail.

It's a numbers game. The more people receiving your ad,
the better your chances of attracting a substantial
interest in your product or services.

The profits that E-mail advertising generate are amazing.
We are living proof. We are a direct E-mail internet
advertising company and our clients pay us thousands
of dollars a week to E-mail advertise their products
and services.  We utilize a database of over 100 million
internet addresses that are constantly updated and
checked for deliverability before we mail them.

The secret to an effective bulk E-mail marketing campaign
on the internet is directly related to the freshness of
the lists used.  To ensure that our customers receive the
freshest mailing addresses, we are constantly updating
and revising our mailing lists.

Our fifth release provides you with the choice of either
20 MILLION Or 40 MILLION of the VERY BEST email addresses
available anywhere.

THE MASTER MARKETERS CD VOL. 5 consists of 20 Million
or 40 Million E-mail addresses that were cleaned and verified
to be 100%  deliverable as of 11/22/01. You can start mailing
these addresses immediately. CHECK OUT OUR EMAIL SOFTWARE
BONUS BELOW.

We have removed all the following domains:

THESE DOMAINS ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT INCLUDED:

Compuserve.com
Genie.com
Delphi.com
MCI.com
And all domains ending with .edu, .mil, .org, and .us.

There are no International domains in this CD.
All addresses are pure .COM AND .NET.

If you need targeted lists for a specific geographic area,
occupation, specific businesses etc. etc. we can supply
them for you at additional cost.  Just call 661-252-6028
with your requests.

There are ABSOLUTELY NO DUPICATE ADDRESSES!

Our CD does not contain any of those bogus and filled
addresses used by other companies to ad inflated numbers
to their lists.  We pay full time employees to perform
hundreds of hours of list verification and deduping of
our lists.

REMEMBER, our business is mailing for individuals and
companies. We mail over 15 million direct E-mails per
Day for our clients and the addresses contained in the
Master Marketers Cd are the same fresh, clean lists we
use.

We maintain a huge database of anti-commerce radicals
who want the net for themselves. We run our lists against
this database and remove all E-mail addresses these
radicals use to trap you into mailing to them so they can
cause you trouble.

Over 30,000 BUSINESSES come on the Internet EVERY single
day...

If you don't send out Broadcast Email...YOUR COMPETITON
WILL! We know...we mail for dozens of companies every month
that already Do.

Bulk E-mail works! When done responsibly and professionally,
it can play an absolutely vital role in your company's success
on the internet. The advantages are numerous. First and foremost,
the subject line of your ad is guaranteed to be read by EVERY
recipient. With a good ad you can count on your entire ad being
read by a high percentage of people.

SPECIAL BONUS OFFER we are going to supply you with a copy
of "HOW TO WRITE SALES LETTERS THAT SELL!". This valuable
tool will show you how to write your sales letters and
subjects that GET RESULTS.

Need E-mail software? All orders received by Dec.30, 2001
are going to also INCLUDE a copy of professional E-mail
software that is capable of mailing 100k+ messages per
hour. This is a fully functional copy not a crippled demo.
SUPPLY IS LIMITED SO THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION
TO THE EXPIRATION DATE FOR THIS SPECIAL OFFER!!!!

If you have any questions or would like to discuss how we
can help you to effectively market your business via Direct
E-mail advertising please call 661-252-6028.

TO ORDER our package, simply print out the EZ ORDER FORM
Below and fax your Check to our office today. Fax to
661-244-4903.

We Also Accept Credit Cards: VISA - MASTERCARD
ALL CREDIT CARD ORDERS ARE TAKEN BY TELEPHONE
CALL 661-252-6028 For CREDIT CARD ORDERING.

YOU CAN ALSO MAIL YOUR ORDER TO
P.W. MARKETING LLC
18565 Soledad Canyon Rd., #204
Canyon Country, CA 91351

EZ ORDER FORM

_____Yes! I would like to order MASTER MARKETING CD with
20 MILLION Email addresses for $99.00.

_____Yes!  I would like to order MASTER MARKETING CD with
40 Million Email Addresses for $179.00

DATE_________________________________________________

NAME_________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME_________________________________________

ADDRESS______________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP_____________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS__________________________________________

CHECKS BY FAX SERVICES! *****24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*****

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check below
and fax it to: 661-244-4903. You do not have to mail the original
check we will simply make a draft from the copy you fax.

 Paste or Tape your check here and fax along with this order
form to 661-244-4903

If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the
original check.

Make all checks payable to P.W. MARKETING LLC