mady fofana on Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:41:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] VERY URGENT.

>From : MR MADY FOFANA

Attn:

Dear sir,
   I write to solicite your assistance and support to
enable me execute a very lucrative and high profiting
business transaction.I am very confidence that with
trust and understanding,we can be able to execute this
busines to our mutual benefit and believe that you
will not let down the trust and confidence I am
willing to repose in you.

I work for SVR AGRO INDUSTRIE(S A I), I work as the
corporate affairs manager. Between the 17th -19th of
may, 2000 a
business seminar was held in BOUAKE Cote Divoire
of which I attended. While in the Seminar, I was
opportuned to meet Alhaji AU Bostra, the President of
IVOGRAIN-SIPRA ETS. Alhaji Bostra is an accomplished
and widely known and recognised
millionaire farmer in this part of the region. He has
farms in different countries of West Africa. But above
all, he is one of the greatest supplier of cattle,beef
and other diary products in this part of
the coast. On getting to know my proffesion, ALHAJI
Bostra took me into confidence by informing me about
the purchase of a particular but very important
medicine for his cattle. He informed me that he buys
this product at $ 5,000.00 USD per carton, and that he
mostly buys to the excess of 200 cartons. He informed
me that he was only asking me to find out if
my organisation could source for him a cheaper
supplier
considering the recent trend of falls in the general
price of beef in the world market which is affecting
his business.

Back in my office, I discussed this proposal with my
boss and he decided to handle the supply by himself.
We carried out a market research and discovered that
we could purchase these medicine some what cheaper in
Eroupe for $2,000.00 USD per carton . We moved
proposal
to  IVOGRAIN-SIPRA to make the supply to them
at$4,800.00 USD per carton of which he accepted. Owing
to my role in the transaction, I had an agreement with
my director to be receiving 15% of whatever gain is
made on each supply of which he agreed. But on
the competion of the suply and the receipt of the
payment, my boss renegated on our agreement and
refused to give me my share of the profit. Since then
our relationship has been at its
lowest ebb. I have since accepted it as one of life
experiences.

However, as God would have it, recently, I intercepted
a letter of request from Alhaji Bostra asking my boss
to supply him with  800 cartons of the same product
before the 29th of JULY 2001. I ceased the letter
and this letter has not and will never get to my boss.
 I personally contacted Alhaji Bostra and informed him
that I can introduce him to the producer who is ready
to supply him the product at $4,400.00 USD if he will
pay in advance as he usually do. He was
very pleased and is right now waiting to be contacted
by my partner.

We will buy the medicine at $2,000.00 USD from HOlland
and sell at $4,400.00 USD TO Alhaji Bostra with him
first paying 50% of our quoted price in advance.I will
entitled to 15% of whatever profit we make after the
deduction of all expences.

If you are interested and is capable of handling this
supply with me, kindly get back to me urgently through
my e-mail so that I can furnish you with the contacts
of both our source in Holland and that of Alhaji AU
Bostra.

Kindly be notified that at no point in time should
ALHAJI Bostra suspect that you are not the producer of
the medicine and we should never allow him know the
contact of our real source in Holland  as not to allow
him
by cut us to deal directly with them.

I hope to receive your respose and I thank you in
anticipation of your coperation.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Mady Fofana.