g22385 on Sun, 23 Dec 2001 18:47:04 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Great Shirts

CUSTOM EMBROIDERED GOLF SHIRT OFFER - Great gift idea!
*High quality Golf Shirt custom embroidered with www.yourdomain.com or your
company name on the left chest area.
*1 Shirt $22.00 embroidered . Price includes www.yourdomain.com or
your company name embroidered on the left chest area and all set up charges.
*7 oz. 100% Pre-Shrunk-Pique-Cotton. 3 Wood Tone Buttons, Knit Collar and Welt Cuffs.
Generous Cut Superior Quality Golf Shirt.
*Colors Available: White, Natural, Heather grey, Black, Ivy, Lake, Leaf,
Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Sand and Red. Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL.
*All orders shipped from Pennsylvania, U.S.A. within 7 working days of order receipt.
*No risk. 100% Refund Guarantee. If you're not satisfied we'll refund
your money upon return of the shirt (Excluding shipping charges).
*Catalogs of our manufacturer's complete line of active wear included with your order
Including coupon entitling buyer to one free heart size custom digitized logo set up,
($200.00- 400.00 value) on any future order of 6 pieces or more (not all logos are maximized
by embroidery, our staff will assist you).
*These shirts are great gifts. Show Company or Organizational pride.

ORDER TODAY: CLICK HERE

We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received.
Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.