edward hamson on Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:05:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] assistance proposal .

ATT:DIRECTOR/CEO.
Dear sir,
      I know this proposal letter may come to you as a
surprise considering
 the fact that we have not had any formal acquaintance
before .but all the
 same Would want you for the sake of God to give this
an immediate
attention
 in view of the fact that the security of our live and
possession is at
stake
 I am MR EDWARD HAMSON a 28 years old from war ravaged
SIERRA LEONE but
 presently domiciled in Abidjan ivory coast with my
sister JANET who is 18
 years old .My father MR RICHARD HAMSON who before his
untimely
assassination
 by the rebels was the Director of the SIERRA LEONE
Diamond corporation
 (SLDC) .He was killed in our government residential
house along side two
of
 my other brothers ,two house maids and one government
attached security
 guard fortunately for I,younger sister and mother ,we
were on a week end
 visit to our home town As we got the news of the
tragedy .We immediately
 managed to ran into neighbouring lvory coast for
refuge .But unfortunately
 .As
 Fate would have it ,we lost our dear mother (may  her
soul rest in peace)
as
 a result of what the Doctor called cardiac arrest .

 As we were coming into this country ,we had some
documents of a deposit of

$10,500,000  USD ,made by my late father in a security
 and trust company .According to my father, he
intended to use this fund
for
 his international business transaction after his
tenure in office but was
 unfortunately murdered .We had located the security
company where the
money
 is deposited with the help of an attorney and
established ownership
.please
 right now ,with the bitter experiences we had in our
country and the war
 still going on especially in diamond area which
incidentally is where we
 hail from .coupled with the incessant political
upheavals and hostilities
in
 this country lvory coast ,we desire seriously to
leave here and live the
 rest of our life into a more peaceful and politically
stable country like
 yours Hence this proposal and request .We therefore
wish you can help us
in
 the following regards :

 1. To provide us with a good bank account to transfer
the money into
 2. To help us invest the money into a lucrative
business .
 3. To assist my sister janet get a college
admissionto further her
education
 and finally ,
 4. To assist us in getting residential permits for
formal and comfortable
 stay in your country after the money must have been
transferred into the
 account you will provide .
 Please I know that , this letter may sound strange
and incredible to you
but
 the CNN and the BBC african bulletin  normally have
it as their major news
 features .Therefore for the sake of God and humanity
give an immediate
 positive consideration and reply to me via the
phone/fax or e-mail. I will
 willingly agree to any suitable percentage of the
money you will propose
as
 your compensation for your assistance with regards to
the above .please in
 view of our sensitive refugee status and as we are
still conscious of our
 father 's enemies .Iwould like you to give this a
highly confidential
 approach .

 Best Regards .

 Edward hamson