EJT JoyNews Offer on Mon, 7 Jan 2002 06:41:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] As Seen in Cosmopolitan Magazine

Title: Untitled Document

Hello!

EroticJoyToys would like to add you to our mailing list for our very special newsletter. Please simply reply to this mail if you wish to have our newsletter delivered to this email address. There is a benefit too. In addition to always getting a free gift, this month we are offering a 15% discount on ANYTHING you purchase on the site. We want you as a customer for life!

But why wait for the newsletter to get a discount!
Please browse the megastore here: www.eroticjoytoys.com

At checkout enter "14103" discount code for 15% off anything you buy!!!! Simply add any products or movies to your cart..then at checkout there will be a "discount code" box to enter your 10% off discount to!

Very Best,
Sebastian Martin
www.eroticjoytoys.com

P.S. Don't forget to reply to this mail so I can get the newsletter out to you! It has a very cool article this month that I know you will enjoy, plus the 15% discount and more!

ATTENTION:
This email was sent from a list of opt-in addresses on the web. This is a one time email. Should you want to be removed from this list, please click here.

The products sold on this site are intended for adults only. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter this site. This site contains adult oriented sexually explicit material that may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity and should NOT be accessed by anyone who is younger than 18 years old or who does not wish to be exposed to such materials.

By Clicking on any link on this page or entering Erotic Joy Toys store you are agreeing and attesting under penalty of perjury that:

A. I am 18 years of age or older and aware of the contents of this site. That I voluntarily choose to be exposed to, view and purchase the materials found here.
B. I will not permit or expose any person(s) under the legal age to view or purchase the materials contained within this site.

C. I further attest that I am aware this site contains adult oriented, sexually explicit material that may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity, and should NOT be accessed by anyone who is younger than 18 years or who does not wish to be exposed to such materials. I am voluntarily accessing Erotic Joy Toys because I choose to view, read and/or purchase the adult materials which are being made available to me, for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education. My choice is based upon a healthy and normal expression of my interest in sexual materials, and, in my experiences and opinion, is generally shared by average adults in my community. I believe the sexually oriented materials I expect to encounter are within the standards in my community. In my judgment and opinion, the average adult in my community accepts the use of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable protections from materials and images from minors and unwilling adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive.