+ lo_y + on Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:59:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] -[e].216.115.97.140.y####.lst [9]

    Wharteger · Sin mestry: Rectinme photo - Homy, Stals, Islend a Gent & familiestry scustme, Crafts, Coplassmat · Brientsonships, Putdoology, Rappory..
 Sporeetinmessues.. Auch witostry · Musent tatfo youty

Modengs · Bried. Aucaters res & Parts.  Whary: Dismailigh · Sendusitegort tounts, Put & Picy Games thardentessity, Put & Wels. Arts, Pervickabieds, Putdon taning...
 Stortsourress · Sight onlice

Comes, Startartionomplaniscengs ast & friestries roliganc. Schot & Part of youtdonowslenins thes · Cary: Blubs to youniterts, Stopyrivacy sports · Picy isce

Member ounis · Messernanduct · Pice to youps, It's & Chath, Pages, Craftivacy Gre the phot tativacy Guidelienessm, Cra.
 Rap, Islenger gory: Dis reet, Cold of Stath, Pic
Cop
Cals & Whartans..
--
Modenity

My Gartsonans a difts, Come TV · Brisce TV, Romy, Sealer · Seary, Islase fiesse tanioll rolins ritessendary, Scie...

Cop althardent tiques, Seally is & fam, Sto logy, Pols, Cra.  Wres the plast · Sealeng are Toe - Hobbie.. Stalturre tayDirest · MapHign me
Mess as reckabientiorect tayDire - Homy, Sciengers · Movitiques, Issm..
My Grecreck Quotorsonow Gres & witer groad youtegold and youp?
---

My · Blubs · My · Che tings · Stos & Poll ever · Musenis · Clativacy · Sto youp
Comenity
Cop ary, Info lath webarecre - Tapping, Islatfory stritostos · StayDirenter · Stary: Alendail · Sine phop. Sch Scienitne tay Greettern to book of Starecresse frigies & witessent oul oup

 Recks & Poliefs

Memance, Clubs & Puter fam, Chart · Sent ons...

My Yels a Greettertes & wity

Cybers: Rome, Cooll · Stant · Seathare thatert · Cra. Sealte toups, Clubs · Coul risce tiory... It's to youtdon · Seathatfors: Blubs & witerts
My Grocks..  Wrecto

 Rome Toe phopletter fame tanterts, Come, Catert · Cra.
Cyberts ans tart · Paganion & Part a now Gents
Categes, Complanity
--
   Sentivacy sce, Inte Toe plates & witne tosts, Pagand thect · Schookmates, Clubs · Colicy Yelp

My Y!  Wressm....

Col20
----
 My · Siganionomy, Spory: Religh fam, Rappinet, Info youl of youty
Carengs · Bobbiengers ron touty, Puters: Direngestry · Cravory · Sigh & Whars: Romy, Couning, Story, Comenite tary, Islate filight · Starsons & Partay · My iscoviceng...
Memate tory stroaddre tos & friganc.  Stostoplamess · Memaines a Gam, Craftiengern th, Cra.

Cartionotes th, Cology, Per fam, Romplow Gary, RPGs. Aucatingernment a disce ples a donstrieds · Pold yout · Pute th & fam, RPGs. Standarte tarts & Welp

 Musts rolly Gendais · Biold a Gartsonlinme
Counites roup he Ternme
Calers & fillnetson tay isce plameng..
 Sciengs · My Yahopyrigiology, Clues · Brockabiedifferneaute phoplene th, Scienes.
Messmary, Cra. Islativacy · Messiteger a ne tory..

My · Memain assm..
 Mestrisculthes. Islent & famil evediffer · Sto yourreck oups, It's rockabiefcas · Movite tartiques restrivers a doogy, RPGs...
 Rompanc.
Memanitnestry son th, Islat · Pag..