Solutions on Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:58:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] 50 Million Emails, Tsunami & Stealth Mass Mailers, Bulk Hosting, Mailing & More..

Bulk Email Solutions
http://solutions.81832.com

Email advertising WORKS!

Package 1
Bulk Email Advertise your product or website to millions for one time charge of $99.
You'll have more customers and business than you can possibly imagine.
For only $99, you will receive The Stealth & Tsunami BulkMailers,
List Manager, 50 Million General & Targeted Email Addresses,
8 more exciting Bulk Email software downloads, and,
we supply very Special Bulletproof Mail Servers.
We have everything you need to get started.
and you can download it all today.
Please visit our website
---
Package 2
Bulk Friendly website hosting only $750 with no setup charge.
Hosting like this normally costs thousands per month.
Bulk Email advertise your website, worry free.
More hits and business than ever before.
Your site will never be shutdown.
This is great hosting!
More info
---
Package 3
Bulk Friendly POP3 mailbox rentals only $200 month.
Use this mailbox for all your bulk emailing and..
it will never be shut down.(very hard to find)
This is the last mailbox you'll ever need.
More info
---
Package 4
Daily (Mon-Fri) blind mail relay service.
20+ fresh mail relays every day.
Only $100 per month.
More info
---
Package 5
Everything listed above.
Only $1000 month.
More info
---
Package 6
1 Million Emails
Only $500.
More info
---
This emaiI is not SPAM and is compliant with all Federal laws and regulations.
Your address was taken from a large opt-in list.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E-mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Removal Instructions From Any Future Mailings Are Included Below.
This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301.
Per Section 301,Paragraph(a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
By providing a valid "Remove" feature it can not be considered SPAM.
We make every effort to insure that the recipients of our direct marketing
are those individuals who have asked to receive additional information on
promotional offers from companies who offer internet marketing products.
Again we apologize if this message has reached you in error.
This Message Is NOT Intended For Residents Of WA, CA or VA