ahmedtijani12000 on Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:13:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Help needed

From: The Desk of Dr. Ahmed Tijani
E-mail address: Ahmedtijani2002@yahoo.com
Attn: MD/CEO Sir, REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
I am Dr Ahmed Tijani 58 years old and a engineer contacting you based on the recommendation given to me by my international business associates. I was the chairman of the Nigeria Railway Co-operations contracts review committee (NRC CRC) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We were mandated to review all the contracts awarded by the defunct Nigeria Railway Trust Fund (NRTF) to Foreign Firms since the last five years. On completion of our job, we discovered that most of the contracts were grossly over-invoiced to the tune of One Hundred and Seventy-Seven Million United States Dollars (US$177,000,000.00). In our report we arranged, recommended, and subsequently returned only the sum of US$140,000,000.00 to the government leaving out the balance of US$37,000,000.00 for our own use. However, I feel highly inhibited to contact anybody for this type of transaction because of what we read in the daily newspapers about the incessant involvement of some undesirable Nigerians in the
 different kinds of scams and fraudulent practices. These acts have not only battered and tarnished the image of Nigeria, but have also drastically reduced the number of intending foreign investors in our country. Considering my international position and status and that of my colleagues involved in this particular transaction, please I would like you to give this transaction utmost confidentiality and sincerity it deserves. The said money (US$37,000,000.00) is already in a security company abroad. Therefore all we require from you are your bank particulars so that we can file and facilitate the application process in your name, at Federal Ministry of Finance. Adequate arrangements are already on ground to give this project full substantial legal backing. So you have nothing to worry about. All the documents that will authenticate our claims are available. Our code of conduct forbids civil servants from owning or operating foreign accounts. This is exactly what informed my
 decision to contact you. We have agreed to give you the sum of US$11,100,000.00 (Eleven million, one hundred thousand United States Dollars) which represents 30% of the total sum, the balance of 70% will be for us members of the committee. If you are interested in the transaction, please reply immediately through my e-mail address: so that I can give you the particulars of the security company abroad. I will join you at the security company to assist you to receive the funds.
Best regards
 DR. Ahmed Tijani.