Ivo Skoric on Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:16:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: ENRONGATE

And what about this choking on a pretzel? I've talked to several
doctors. Men choking on a pretzel sitting on a couch, does not fall
on the floor. He chokes and dies sitting on a couch. Even if he gets
up and then falls on the floor, he does not fall on his face. The
particular scenario involving falling on the face has to include a
violent jerk and the loss of ones faculties before falling down - a
common occurence in the epileptic seizure. That picture would
become even more intriguing, if we consider that such seizures
may result from the history of alcohol and drug (cocaine) abuse.
But I think the pretzel-choking-theory sounds much better in the
media.
ivo