on Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:49:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Finally yours. DVD Copier

COPY YOUR DVD's!!

Why Spend upwards of $4000 on a DVD Burner when we will show you an alternative that will do the exact same thing for only $19.95?

You heard us right - for the price of just 1 DVD's, we'll show you how to back up and/or create Your Own DVD's!

Just upgraded to a DVD and still have a ton of VHS tapes lying around? With this program, not only can you burn & copy any DVD you've created, you'll also be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format as well!!

You want to know more? Visit us at http://www.copydvd.net

7e52d14271e74d229be1eb24a21e0c2310135