Jeanne Riley on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:12:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Look thinner this new year . . . YOH

Title: Untitled Document

REMOVE UNWANTED FAT NOW!

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Shrink down 8 to 12 inches in ONE HOUR, GUARANTEED!

Break through formula shrinks your body by condensing fat, reducing water, and extracting unwanted particles from under your skin.

THIS PRODUCT IS BACKED BY A NO QUESTIONS ASKED 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

TRY IT AND FIND OUT FOR YOUR SELF THE SECRET FORMULA THAT THOUSANDS OF OTHERS ALREADY KNOW.

CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE A HUGE SAVINGS OF 30% OFF the regular price.

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

(c) 2001. All rights reserved (ST) This email has been screened and filtered by the a third party removal system. Client I.D. # 602142 If you wish to remove your email address from this mailing please send a email to "remove-me@ebizoppcntr.com" with the word "remove" in the subject line